From Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
When I was around two years old, spirits began to come to visit me and we would chat. It just seemed very natural and, therefore, nothing unusual. As the years passed, these "unannounced" chats gradually diminished, but the presence of spirits has always been made very clear to me. I was once carried over a bus that would have hit me (with witnesses!). I have been saved from an impending plane crash and experienced other wonderful events!
My mother was from a small town on the island of Cuba. Her mother was a Santera and her brothers were Paleros. My mother's childhood friends were all Afro-Cuban witches, and as a bruja (witch) herself, she practiced magic all the time. Growing up, my mother, her relatives, and her friends taught me how to readily fix "this problem" or "that problem" through magic. To me, it was just a way of life, which I thought was normal for everybody in the world.
Once released to the world outside of my family, the influences of American society led me to Catholicism. I now consider myself a practicing Catholic with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions. I have received many Santeria initiations short of cariocha. I have also been scratched in Palo, but do not currently practice that religion.
There was a time that I was conflicted about magic versus Catholicism but, eventually, it all came together. God answers me when I pray to him. The saints answer me and grant me my petitions. Then, it came to me -- Santeria: The veneration of saints! I had an epiphany that everybody else knew for over a hundred years! Later, when I wanted to learn magic, I prayed ... and God led me to catherine yronwode and her Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course. She has remained my mentor for a very long time. And we NEVER stop learning.
In Santeria, spiritual masses are frequently conducted. I am not a priestess in this religion, but growing up in it, I have always loved the spiritual masses. We pray and pray and perform other summoning rituals. And, of course, I'm always one of the first who the spirits identify. I've never been possessed, as I won't allow it, but they talk to me. It's kind of a neat experience because I'm helping the spirits talk to the living and vice-versa.
Spirits will approach me if there’s something very important I should know. Otherwise, I will summon them -- and they will answer. Many santeras, witches, and psychics have readily identified me as a "natural born medium." I am also a natural intuitive. Card reading came to me naturally as well.
As a hoodoo practitioner, I feel complete and well-rounded in my knowledge base and spirituality. I am fluent in both English and Spanish. I specialize in spiritual cleanings, ridding homes of spirits, and establishing spiritual protection for clients, and I also help clients with success spells, road opening, animal and pet health matters, bindings, crossings, attraction and love work, and the making of novenas.
I give back to the rootwork community through regular contributions as a moderator and Administrator on the Lucky Mojo Forum, where I reply to queries and pass along my knowledge of spiritual work and magical spell-casting. I am also available for personal one-on-one readings and spell-casting through Hoodoo Psychics and via pre-scheduled appointments. I am also a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on the LMC Radio Network, where I give free readings to call-in clients.
You may read more about me at my Miss Aida web site.
Hours: I do not keep set business hours.
Please note that I am located in the Eastern Time Zone. I appreciate your taking any time differences into consideration when you call.
I am also available for instant calls when i am online at Hoodoo Psychics.
How to Pay for and Schedule an Appointment with Me
You may book my psychic reading services online, using Paypal as a payment method:
Book a psychic reading, spiritual counselling, conjure consultation, or hoodoo rootwork services with Miss Aida
If I am not available when you call, or if you call outside my business hours, you will be forwarded to an answering machine. Please leave your name, phone number, and a brief message, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Readings and Spiritual Consultations:
- Comprehensive pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching:
- 30 minute pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching: $40.00
- 60 minute pre-scheduled reading, consultation or magical coaching: $70.00
- Email readings: $60.00
- 30 Minute Magical Coaching: $40.00 USD
- Caller-initiated reading via Hoodoo Psychics: $3.99 per minute
Rootwork and Conjure:
- Mojo Bags: $25.00 - $40.00
- Doll Babies: $125.00 - $150.00
- Bottle Spells: $125.00
- Hands-On Cleansings: $150.00
- Rootwork and Other Forms of Spell-Casting: $200.00 - $600.00.
Divination, Readings, and Spiritual Advice Offered
- Tarot Card readings by phone or by email
- Psychic Readings and Clairvoyance by phone or email
- Candle Divination: Reading wax and glass by phone or by email
- Communication with the Dead and with Spirits
- Cowrie Shell Divination, or Buzios
- Interpretations of Dreams, Signs, and Omens
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
Hoodoo, Conjure, and Spiritual Rootwork
- Altar Work and Prayers
- Bottle Spells, Container spells, Vinegar Jars, and Honey Jars
- Fixed Candle Spells, Moving Candle Spells, Setting Lights, Oil Lamps
- Spiritual Cleansing; Egg Cleansing, Foot Wash, Suffumigation
- Doll Babies, Voodoo Dolls, and Poppets
- Prescribing Magical Supplies
- Mojo Bags, Conjure hands, Nation Sacks, and Jack balls
- Spell Casting
- Working in the Graveyard
- Working with Ancestors
- Working at the Crossroads
- Working With Saints and Angels
- Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice
- Working Within the Protestant Tradition
- Working With Saints and Angels
- Working Within the African and African-Diasporic Tradition
- Working Within the Pagan and Neo-Pagan Tradition
Client Condition and Situation Specialties
- Love Drawing, Romance, Marriage, Fidelity, and Reconciliation
- Blessing, Cleansing, Healing, and Tranquility
- Career Success, Personal Power, Mastery, and Wisdom
- Protection From Enemies, Warding Off Evil, and Safe Travel
- Jinx Breaking, Uncrossing, Reversing, and Road Opening
- Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge, and Break Ups
"Miss Aida is truly gifted. I was originally drawn to her because not only is she a hoodoo practioner, she is scratched in Palo and grew up in a family practicing Santeria. It was important to me to find a reader who had the knowledge of different African traditions. The precision and depth of her readings are remarkable. Her proficiency in tarot, clairvoyance, and magical coaching is extraordinary."
"Miss Aida has coached me through house cleansings, love work, doll baby conjure, and uncrossings, always with patience and understanding. Her readings are spot on, uncovering things that at times have left my jaw open. She is caring but straightforward. She will not sugar coat things to what you want to hear, she will tell you how it is."
"I am truly blessed to have had spirit lead me to Miss Aida. As my spiritual advisor she has given me confidence, support, and has helped me deal with my hardships in life. I will forever be grateful." Louise L.
"Miss Aida is phenomenal. Not only are her readings extremely accurate, but as a true rootworker she takes the time to know you as a person and really get to the root of your problems. With her guidance I have made amazing strides in my spiritual workings and everyday life. If you want a rootworker who can not only accurately prescribe your present case, but will continue working with you on your spiritual journey, Miss Aida is my recommended choice." Katryna P.
"As a professional reader, I am very discerning about who I trust when I feel a desire to obtain a reading. I found that trust with Miss Aida quickly and it was a wonderful experience." Susie J.